Monday 7 March 2016

That night as my mother drove down home to Ludhiana

That night as my mother drove down home to Ludhiana, she felt unwell. She saw the speedometer at 90 yet she felt she was not driving. She never saw any towns or any other vehicle on the road. When she reached home she never told anyone about what she felt and put it down to tiredness. Next day as we entered the temple, Guruji was waiting for us.



Sukhi aunty kal gaddi 90 te chal rahi si. Sukhi aunty you were driving at 90kph yesterday. My mother immediately understood that she was not driving but it was Guruji who was himself controlling everything. Kal main tera saara toona apne utte le leya. Tuna inna strong si ki sirf ek mahapurush hi kad sakde si. Tu 45 di umar cross nai karni si te teri death ahi ji honi si ki koi dekh nai sakna si. Tere baad eh toona Sukhmani wich te used baad us de agge bacche wich jaana si. Yesterday,I took all the black magic done on you on to myself.

Your black magic could only be taken off by a true mahapurush. You would not have crossed the age of 45 and would have died a death that your family could not see. After you this effect would have gone into your younger daughter, Sukhmani and after her death it would have further gone into her daughter. This is when understood why Guruji came into the temple and said to me kalyan ho gaya tera on hearing this my sister and I started crying.I asked, Guruji , this time you have removed it,what if someone does it again. Main thanu sareyan nu apni sharan wich le leya hai. Hun koi kuch karega ta us nu mera samna karna paye ga. Daran di koi lod nai.

I have taken you all under my wing. If anyone tries it again he will have to deal with me. You Have nothing to fear. I was so hurt on knowing that someone in my own family had wanted to hurt us so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment