Sunday 3 April 2016

Guruji Other Darshans: I Noticed that He had the Power to Give Darshans to His Sangat Anywhere



Jin prabh dhiaaeiaa tin sukh paaeiaa vadbhaagee darsan paaeeai: Those who meditate on God find Peace. By great good fortune, the Darshan is obtained.

Over the years that I have spent with Guruji, I noticed that he had the power to give darshans to his sangat anywhere, anytime and in any form they desired. How does he do that? How can he ask god to come to his disciple and give darshans? Does he have that much of an authority? Obviously so, but then, who is he? These were the many questions that ran through my mind ever since I heard the sangat speak of Guruji giving those darshans. I tried to understand his position in the divine cosmos. Who can give life? Who can control death? Who can control nature? Who can cure ailments such as cancer? Try asking yourselves these questions and you, like myself, will come up with just one answer GOD or the supreme power himself! 



Getting a Darshan is the most holy of all holy experiences.  Many people in Guruji sangat have been blessed by the same.Have been blessed by the same. I remember talking to a Sikh gentleman, who narrated his experience to me. He heard about Guruji from someone he knew and came to seek his blessings happy to know that guruji was bald and not a sikh. Disappointed, he went back home only to be woken up by Guruji at night, lying down on a bed besides him. Badly shaken and scared, he sat up and guruji changed his appearance to that of Guru Gobind Singh ji. Addressing the gentleman by his name, Guruji said you came back disappointed because you saw I was bald feeling rather shameful of his assumptions he fell at Guruji feet and thus because a disciple and visited Guruji often.

Another spiritual gentleman, whom I have known for many years, visited Guruji along with his elder brother. Guruji called them both inside and filled up his double bed with diamond sets. He asked the elder brother to pick up any one that he fancied. He joined his hands and begged guruji not to put him in the web of maya (materialism). Guruji then asked the younger brother who was very spiritual, what do you want asked Guruji .Guruji please give me the divine darshans of Guru nanak dev ji. He replied. Guruji smiled and walked out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment