Sunday 10 April 2016

One day while sitting with Guruji

One day while sitting with Guruji, he told me I have blessed your grandfather with the darshans of shiv ji next is your turn. Needless to say I was on top of the world. My grandfather was a saintly man and never told anyone about his spiritual experiences.



After probing him for two long days he finally admitted to having had the darshans and all he said was that it was an amazing experience that cannot be explained in words. Every day, after visiting guruji, I would go home hoping to have shiv ji darshans.

I would clean up my room which otherwise never got cleaned, thinking shivji would probably not like coming to a messy room like mine. I made sure to wear decent night dresses every night, but still I never had It was an amazing experience to say the least and I understood what my grandfather meant when he said it can not be expressed in words.
                   
In delhi while sitting next to Guruji aasan, I suddenly felt a bit dizzy. I blinked a few times and looked up at guruji, and what I saw was something that was totally out of the world. Since I was sitting on the right hand side of guruji , I could only see his side profile.

On his face I saw a big beautiful golden eye with thick long eyelashes. As I looked in awe, Guruji smiled at me and soon everything was back to normal. I was hesitant in telling anyone of what I saw, as again, I wanted to be sure it was not my Imagination.

Guruji must have sensed my doubt, for as soon as I reached back home to Chandigarh, someone came over and gave me the narad puran describes shiv ji as the one with big beautiful golden eyes I got my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment