Friday 22 April 2016

That day I realized that my guru can come to me



That day I realized that my guru can come to me in any form and I may not be able to recognize him the next time. Guruji god can come to us in any from even as a beggar. We are not always polite to beggars. Please tell us how we can save ourselves from making a mistake of shunning away god if he ever comes to us in such a from. I asked Guruji feeling ashamed of the number of times I had been rude to beggars. Guruji ever so understanding replied Kuch de nai sakde ta hath jod ke man wich keh do ki maaf karo. Je oh asli sant howega ta samajh jaayega.



If you can not give anything to a beggar do not be rude. Just fold your hands and say please forgive me and if it is a saint or god in abeggars disguise he will understand. He further added Gupt daan deya karo. Is tarah daan deyo ki right hand ko pata na chale ki left haath ne kya diya hai. Hamesha left hand se daan do kyonki left hand khulla daan karta hai. Right hand hamesha sochega ki main kuch wapas rakh lawan. Gupt daan aur gupt path se garbh jooni se mukti mil jaati hai.

You must indulge in charity, but charity must be done in such a way that your right hand does not know what your left hand has given. Always give with your left hand as it will give freely. Your right hand will always want to hold some things back. He said charity and prayers done on the quiet, without anyone knowing is the only way to liberate your soul from the cycle of life and death. Guru ji what else can we we do to attain moksha? I asked help the needy feed the hungry and read the shiv puran. This is the easiest way to attain liberation in this kalyug.

No comments:

Post a Comment