Monday 6 June 2016

One Disciple Visiting Guruji in Chandigarh



One disciple visiting guruji in Chandigarh felt heart broken at the fact that he could not get to sit close to guruji and wondered if guruji even knew of his existence. Feeling sad and dejected, he closed his eyes to pray and as soon as he did so, he saw guruji sitting with each and every disciple in the hall. It does not matter where you sit close or far. 



It does not matter if you can see him or not. Your guru will always be able to see you and is always near you. All you have to do is call out to him sin sincerely and he will be with you.

Guruji often said, Jeda mere bahut nazdeek baithda hai us da kalyaan main last wich karda haan Main ta kone wich baithe logan da pehla kalyaan karda haan. People who and try to sit close to me are the ones I bless last, I bless those who patiently sit at the back or in corners, trusting in my ability to see them even through walls.

I feel like eating paneer tikkas today. I told my mother as we were getting ready to go to guruji temple. As soon as I entered guruji temple, I completely forgot about having made such a statement. Guruji was getting ready to attend a function at a disciple home that day and asked us to join him.

After the function guruji instructed a few of us to follow his car. I presumed he was going back to the temple, but instead he drove into a five star hotel. Going straight into the coffee shop he sat down and asked us all to order whatever we wanted. I still did not remember the comment about the paneer tikkas and ordered a cold coffee and sat down to enjoy It along with guruji divine company.

I never came to know when Guruji ordered a plate of  paneer tikkas, and as it was brought to the table, guruji pushed the plate in front of me saying Aj saadi beti nu paneer tikke khan da man hai, saari plate khaa ja  Today my daughter feels like eating paneer tikkas, eat the entire plate. Never had I ever felt so loved and cherished before, and so, I ate away with tears in my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Please write some more anecdotes and stories about Guruji.
    Jai Guruji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jai Guru Ji
    Shukrana Guru Ji

    ReplyDelete