Wednesday 1 June 2016

My mother and I were Sitting with Guruji

My mother and I were sitting with Guruji in his room when suddenly he said, the shiva idol at the Bada Mandir has been installed.I knew that guruji temple was being  constructed in Delhi but beyond that I knew nothing. 

I was there and I even took out a sound from the idol. I could just say yes guruji as I did not understand how he could be in Delhi when he was here with us all the time. The next day, a caretaker from the Delhi temple came with a box of sweats to meet guruji and tell him that the shiva idol had been installed the day before.



Guruji just looked at me and smiled. Similarly, we were again with guruji when he asked both my Mom and me to press his feet. Press my feet. Press my feet and I shall take a nap. My mother and I were busy pressing his feet when he woke up and asked how much time has I have already been to America. 

A saintly person visiting guruji once asked me do you think guruji is sitting here. I looked at guruji and said of course he is he sitting on his aasan can not you see him he smiled and nodded this is just his body Guruji is some where else. That when we realized that guruji had the ability to be at two or more places at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Jai Guruji

    Out of curiosity, in the line, where it is mentioned that
    I even took out a sound from the idol...


    What was the sound like when shiva idol was installed in bade mandir? Was it om sound?

    Regards
    Jai Guruji

    ReplyDelete