Thursday 14 April 2016

Apart from giving physical darshans to his sangat

Apart from giving physical darshans to his sangat he also gave darshans on his body. The body of a Mahapurush is not ordinary. Many times a shivling and a naag have been sighted on Guruji forehead by many in the sangat.

While massaging his feet, my mother has seen lions in an embossed form on his feet, and many faces with eyes on his legs. On being asked why she sees lions on his body so often, Guruji would tell my mother that a lion is a symbol of Shiv. There were times when faces would develop on all ten finger tips of my mother that a lion is a hand.



She again asked Guruji why she was seeing such things on her hands and he would smile and tell her that they were all the different roops of shiv ji. I too was blessed with the darshans of Shirdi waale Sai Baba on Guru ji tongue. Once, on the day of shivratri, I was unable to visit Guruji in Delhi, so my mother and I decided to keep a fast instead.

We went to the market to buy some fruit along with my grandfather. Just as we parked our car in the parking lot, a sadhu knocks on the window where my grandfather was sitting. He pointed towards a jeep and said that a mahapurush is calling you. As we turned to look back, we saw a blue jeep with another sadhu sitting in it, sipping a glass of milk.


The jeep must have just materialized because there was no vehicle in the parking lot when we came and there is no way a diesel vehicle could come behind us without us hearing it. And what more we were parked at the only entrance to that market area. My grandfather got down and walked up to the jeep while I sat in the car trying to observe the mahapurush mannerism.

No comments:

Post a Comment