Friday 8 April 2016

After About Three Months, The Younger Brother



After about three months, the younger brother was in meditation in his prayer room that was locked from inside. Guruji called out to him and said wake up you wanted darshans of Guru Nanak and now the time has come.Guruji disappeared and for about 45 minutes this gentleman had darshans of Guru Nanak Dev ji. Later on this same person was blessed with the darshans of all the ten Sikh gurus, Meera ji and Kabir ji.



Many people in the sangat have seen Guruji in the form of Shiv ji. A friend of mine, sitting next to me in the temple, suddenly started crying. She got up and ran out as if not being able to see guruji. It seemed very strange to me as I had never witnessed anything like this before. On being asked what is causing her to cry like this, all she could say was that she could not look at Guruji eyes.His eyes are shining so bright that its blinding me. I can not see guruji sitting on the aasan, instead I see shiv ji she said. I tried to calm her down and each time I took her inside to sit among the sangat she would start to cry again. Guruji called me and told me to take her to his room and calm her down. Guruji what is wrong with her I asked I have given her the divine darshan of Shivji, but she is unable to bear it. Not everyone can handle being given a darshan, people can even go mad.This is when I realized that it is  easy for guruji to give darshans but it is not easy for us humans to  bear the impact of such an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment