Sunday 8 May 2016

We Were Instructed by Guruji to Bring Halwa parshad for Him

We were instructed by guruji to bring halwa parshad for him to distribute among the sangat. We were also told that apart from the family and one of our maids, Saraswati, no one else was to enter the kitchen while the parshad was being cooked. We took great care to follow his instructions. My mother and I were given the duty to sweep and mop the entire house where guruji stayed as well as wash his clothes.Since we did not want to be late for our duties, the major work of preparing the parshad fell on our maid Saraswati, who too was a follower of Guruji.



The prashad used to be brought to the mandir just before the sangat started to arrive. I would then cool it enough for Guruji to distribute it with his hands. One day as soon as Guruji touched the parshad, he asked me Sukhmani, who has made the parshad today?I presumed like always, it must be Saraswati and I told him so no today the parshad is not nice,someone else has touched it.Althought he still distributed it but kept telling me it was not nice.

I never noticed anything wrong with the texture;  it looked the same as always and did not understand what was wrong . I rang up home to ask saraswati what had happened and she said that the second maid had entered the kitchen for a few minutes and she did touch the parshad.
I apologised to guruji for the mistake but was still confused as to why some people were allowed to touch his food while others were forbidden. Sensing my dilemma, he said Asi har kisi de hath da khaana nai khaa sakde.


Kise kise di vibrations negative hundi hai te khana banan de time oh vibrations khaane de wich aa jandiyan han. Main har kisi de ghar bhi nai khaa sakda, kai logan da paisa sakhat hunda hai. Sirf mainu hi pata hai kaun mera khana bana sakda hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment