Monday 16 May 2016

Every Evening we Would Bring Fresh Flowers for the Temple

Every evening we would bring fresh flowers for the temple as well as his room. I soon noticed that the ones in the temple stayed fresh for at least 3--‐4 days while the ones in his room had to be changed every day as theywould get burned. Not able to stop myself, I asked him Guruji why do the flowers in your room get burned around the edges while the onces in hall remain fresh for many days.

Sade wich jedi power hai oho ag de gole wangu hai. Jado main meditation wich baithda haan, inni power produce hundi hai ki sanu overflow karni paindi hai. Is heat naal tere phool murjha jande han. Jadon main sangat wich aasan te baithda haan, us wakht main thaude saareya utte is power udel da haan.



The Power in me is like a ball of fire. The heat generated during my meditation is what causes the flowers to get burned replied .Every night when I sit on meditation, the power in me builds up to such an extent that I have to let it overflow. When I sit on the aasan amongst all of you, is when I let the power now understood why people who came to the temple were getting cured without saying a word to guruji. His aura was so strong that whoever came within its range instantly felt better. Paani, chai, langar aur parshad wich meri power hai, jo milda hai khaai challo, mana na karo. Kade bhi parshad nu bandna nai.Jo parshad thanu mileya hai usnu tusi hi khaana hai, je bandoge ta na tuhada bhala howega na hi jis nu ditta, us da.


The water or the tea that you drink here, the langar and the parshad, are all infused with my power so never refuse anything that gets served here. said Guruji and most importantly never share your parshad with anyone. What I give you is for you alone and not for anyone else. If you share it then neither you nor the person you share it with get benefitted. It is then that I understood the importance of everything that got served in the temple. What others thought to be normal tea and food were actually divine amrit.

No comments:

Post a Comment