Friday 25 March 2016

On Another Occasion, One of Guruji Pictures in Our Room Started



On another occasion, one of Guruji pictures in our room started to suddenly glow at night. It caught our attention and as we looked at it,we were given the divine darshans of all the ten sikh gurus.One by one they kept coming on to the picture like a TV screen. My mother and I again thought we may be imagining all this so we called my grandfather into the room and just casually asked him if he could see anything. To our surprise, he saw the exact same thing.



The next day, someone in guruji sangat called saying we were sitting with guruji last night and guruji mentioned that your entire family has been given the divine darshans of all the 10 sikh gurus, is it true?  Before we could say anything he further added Guruji has given us instructions to come see the room where you were given the darshans. This confirmed what we had seen the night before.

On my first visit to the Bada Mandir (at Bhatti Mines) I had clicked a photograph of the Shiva idol on the fountain. This photograph was one among the many I had put up in my room. One day my mother and I were generally talking about the world being a man world and that lord shiva is partial towords men. We need to protest and appeal to Parvati ji, (consort of lord Shiva) maybe she will have a soft heart for women and their endless problems. I had barely mentioned these words when the photograph of lord Shiva seemed to smile. His image blurred and in his place my mother and I saw the image of a lady. We presumed it to be Parvati ji, as she was in a saree and wore ornaments.

We were shocked at what we had just seen, and since we were seeing a lot of things that were strange, we decided to keep quiet about it till guruji confirmed what we saw. Within a few days we managed to take a trip to guruji. He was in his room when we entered the temple, and as we sat down,Guruji caretaker came to us saying we were wanted inside. Just as my mother opened the door of his room Guruji laughed and said So did parvati ji finally give you darshans that day we put our heads down and were ashamed of our foolish conversation that day. Guruji laughed and hugged us both.

1 comment:

  1. Jai Guruji... Thank You for sharing your divine experience.

    ReplyDelete