Wednesday 9 March 2016

Guruji Gets My Sister Married


My mother had been praying for years to god to come down and help her get her daughter married. She always wanted a son in law who did not drink and was of a religious bent of mind, just like her On meeting my mother for the first time, Guruji told her everything about the ardaas that she used to do to Guru Nanak ji regarding the marriage of her daughter.

 

Get your elder daughter married. Guruji told my mother one day. At first my mother just said yes and kept quiet. After a few days he again forcefully told her Sukhi aunty, tu roz swere uth kar rub nu kendi si meri beti da vyah karan waste thale utero hun main aaya hoya haan tat u sundi nai.

Sukhi aunty, you always prayed to god to come down and get your daughter married,now I am here to help you and you are not listening. My mother said Guruji but I do not know where to find a suitable match for her. That is not your problem. He said, the boy and his family will be coming tonight to the temple.

My sister marriage was fixed with the same boy we saw that day. He told my mother that Atley (my brother--‐in--‐law) was her son in her previous birth and that he will be the best choice for her son--‐in--‐law. We never questioned Guruji decision and my sister wedding date was fixed. The day he fixed the wedding he even told my mother that he had blessed her with a grandson.    


No comments:

Post a Comment