Wednesday 16 March 2016

I must mention here that in the previous nursing home



I must mention here that in the previous nursing home, where we were forbidden from taking my sister, there was a delivery case on the same date as my sister there was a delivaery case on the same date as my sister.The baby died and the mother was so critical that she had to be rushed to PGI (Hospital). This is when I understood why the nursing home had been changed and why Guruji had said there will be a death there.



Four years later Guruji again blessed my sister with a daughter. Each time the parents would go to guruji to ask him for a name, he would say I will keep it after thinking about it. This went on for about two months and one fine day Guruji called up my sister late at night and said, you are to name your daughter Pearl. Do not call her anything but pearl. Even diamonds have imperfections, but I thank Guruji for giving us these children as they have brought a tremendous amount of happiness into all our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment