Monday 14 March 2016

As told by Guruji much in advance, my sister was soon blessed

As told by Guruji much in advance, my sister was soon blessed with a beautiful healthy baby boy. During the first few months of my sister pregnancy her test results were not coming normal. One day he asked where are you showing her who is the doctor when we named the doctor he immediately said do not go there,there will be a death at her clinic.




Guruji instructed us to change the doctor and gave us the address of another lady doctor. As soon as we started going to the new doctor,all my sister test results came to normal. Guruji would often call her to the temple and blessed her and we got her admitted to the clinic.My sister  was in a bad shape. The mouth of the uterus would not open so the doctor finally took a call to wait another few hours before doing a caesarean.

Since Guruji had told us it would be a normal delivery, my mother and I rushed to him to seek his guidance. He told us that it will be a normal delivery and that there was nothing to worry. Just as we got back to the clinic, we saw the doctor taking my sister to the operation theatre. She told us that it is very strange but the uterus had opened and she is hopeful for a normal delivery.


On the 8th of February, my nephew was born. Guruji kept his name Rajdeep and told my mother Sukhi aunty I have given you a soul by choice. You can make his birth chart if you wish and you will be surprised to know what I have given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment