Tuesday 29 March 2016

I suddenly woke up thinking my mother was trying to wake me up but mom



I suddenly woke up thinking my mother was trying to wake me up but mom was sitting far away from me with her eyes closed, deep in meditation. Who could have possibly done that? I was confused, scared and totally awake! An hour later, when I was concentrating on my prayers with my eyes closed I again heard my almonds make a noise. I opened my eyes to see that all my almonds that were earlier scattered all over the bed were now neatly kept in a pile in front of me. I again looked at mom but she was sitting far away and could not have done this. I told my mother of the two incidences that took place with me that morning only to be told that many times during her prayers too, she had heard guruji behind her coughing or clearing his throat and when she could not I was convinced it was Guruji in our room that night. After completing the path we were told to visit guruji. That evening we reached late and guruji told us to stay for a few days. The next morning we were surprised to see guruji driver knock at our guesthouse room door.




Guruji has sent his car for you and wants you to join him for langar. I have instructions to take you and sukhi aunty in guruji car and have been told to tell gill uncle to follow in his car. We must leave now.He said I was super excited to travel in Guruji car. The car was full of guruji fragrance and the experience was divine. Guruji was waiting for us at a disciple house. As soon as we touched his feet and
sat around him he told my mom. Sukhi aunty every morning when you said your prayers I used to be present. Very foolishly I asked again just to confirm,Guruji  us, all these days. He smiled and said yes were not you the one who kept cribbing about the path to to be tongue I got my answer but I needed more proof. Reading my thoughts he added go back home and check at the moment you have white bed sheets with blue flowers on them. He was right of course and I was rather ashamed of myself for doubting him.

Many times over the years we have felt Guruji presence in our room and still do.
Although guruji has physically never been to our new flat, he told me, every little detail about the place and even mentioned that I had a very beautiful dressing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment