Wednesday 2 March 2016

GURUJI'S EARLY YEARS



Guruji was born into a humble family on the 7th of July 1954, in Dugri Village, district of Malerkotla. This family had always been blessed by the birth of saints and fakirs through generations; but according to Mataji(Guruji mother) , she had no idea that a mahapurush of such a high level would be born to her. According to the midwife, the day Guruji was born, she saw a snake and a strange kind of a bright light fill up the room. When the pandit (priest) prepared the birth chart, he clearly told mata ji that this child is not just hers but belongs to the entire world.


Even as a little baby, there was a fragrance in his urine and he never soiled his clothes. As a young boy he was often found in the fields sitting in Samadhi (meditation), completely unfazed by the burning sun or strong rains. His classmates would often make fun of him since he never seemed to enjoy the kind of things they did.
His friends have many times narrated this incident in front of Guruji as to how he would often fill ink in pens that had run out. 

I have personally seen Guruji do this one time in Jallandhar. Guruji had a diary in which he wrote down the addresses of a few people who visited him. That day I happened to be the one sitting next to his aasan and each time he wanted to write somebody address he would ask me to pass the diary to him.Since morning I was borrowing pens from the sangat for him to write down the addresses. In the evening, Guruji wanted to write down someone for a pen he looked at me, blew into the pen and started writing. 

I wanted to make sure if the pen was actually working so I raised myself on my knees to look and yes, the pen was working! He again gave me a smile and continued writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment