Sunday 21 February 2016

You must pray more, your stars are bad your future life

Where are we going? I asked my mother hoping it was not another tripto some saint or some religious place. Being a very pious and a spiritual person, my mother loved taking such trips and my sister and I always got tagged along. Although I never saw my sister protest,I was not too keen on visiting any more saints.  I had met too many and each one had something or the other to say to me.



You must pray more, your stars are bad your future life is not going to be a very happy one’ and one even told me that my birth chart was not even worth reading since there was not a single good thing in it. Having heard such negative things about my life endless number of times, from endless number of saints and soothsayers, I was not ready to hear it one more time. We are going to meet Guruji in Jallandhar, I have heard he is very powerful and can change a person destiny. I could not believe my mother had fallen for this one.

Change a person’s destiny? That’s a new one! Mom gave me one of her looks that told me that my not going was not an option. Soon along with my mother, grandfather and my sister,I was on my way to meet the great Guruji  who  changed destinies.



We reached the temple in Jallandhar at about 11am and were told that it was closed for the day as Guruji was resting. As soon as we were told this, word came from Guruji that we should be permitted to come in. We were made to sit in the temple and were offered tea. Guruji walked in soon after and asked us to sit next to him.

Written By------ Sukhmani

No comments:

Post a Comment