Monday 22 February 2016

How do I describe Guruji? I guess I can say he was bald and wore silk robes that seemed out of the world.


The truth is, even an ordinary person like me could see that there was something very different about him. His face had a glow of a thousand bulbs. There was a fragrance around him that smelt divine and his eyes His eyes seemed to pierce through a person soul. 




He had the aura of king and yet was as humble, kind and loving like a father. I was speechless. Tera naam ki hai What is your name? He asked me. Sukhmani I answered proudly, since I was very foud of my name Bada changa naam hai. It’s a very nice name he replied.

He gave me a long look and told me about the health issues I had been facing since a few years. I could not believe that someone who had just met me briefly could tell me about my illnesses. I remember all the other saints I visited had to be told of the problems I was going through, but this was the first time I had met someone who already knew.

He seemed to read me like a book. Guruji was like a magnet I could not pull away from. Even though I had a few questions, I did not however have any doubts that I had finally come to the right place...I had come home.

In the few hours that we spent with him that day I felt so much of love and affection from him and for him that by the end of the day, I did not want to go back home.

Written By--- Sukhmani

No comments:

Post a Comment