Tuesday 16 February 2016

Through this book I also wish to give a true perspective of Guruji Life


Through this book I also wish to give a true perspective of Guruji life,philosophy and teachings to all those who were fortunate enough to meet him in his physical form as well as those who have joined his sangat after his Mahasamadhi. Let me point out here that there is no one who is new to guruji. Guruji knows each and every one of us. I seriously believe that we have all had encounters with him in our previous lifetimes.

The main objective of this book is to highlight Guruji teaching There was a lesson in every conversation he had with us. Every thing he said, even if in a joke, had a hidden meaning behind it. One just had to read between the lines to get it. He practically did things that others preached.



I believe miracles do happen and the miracles of all miracles happened to me the day I met my Guru. My mother and I have been associated with Guruji for many years and though this book has mostly our own personal experiences, we do not wish to publicise or glorify ourselves. This book is written with the sole purpose to give a clear insight into Guruji life and teachings throught our experiences and conversations with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment