Friday 26 February 2016

You Feel That God Does For Everyone Else But Not You

My family and friends thought I was a Nastik (atheist), and I never bothered to correct them nor did it hurt me to be called so. One morning, as I walked into his room, he said Lo aagayi nastic here comes the atheist! for the first time it hurt me to hear that from him but I kept quiet.

He gave me one long look and then said Nai nastik nai hai, rab naal naraaz hai. Tenu lagda hai rab dusare loka da hai tera nai. No, not an atheist, you are angry with god.



You feel that god does for everyone else but not you. Due to some incidences in my life this is exactly how I had started to feel, and it gave me some solace to know that Guruji was aware of the facts. Main har janam wich tera guru siga, tenu ki lageya main tenu is janam ch chad deyanga I have been your Guru in each of your past lives. Said Guruji in a veryloving tone, What makes you think I would let you go this time? and started pressing his feet.

In the few days that I had seen him one thing was certain not everyone could touch Guruji and if he asked someone to press his feet, it was considered a great honour. I realized that the more I pressed; stronger was the fragrance coming from his feet.

Mere dono pairan te padam hai I have padams in both my feet. said Guruji. At that time I had no idea what a padam was and neither did I understand the Importance of what he had just told me.

 My mother who was asked to press  Guruji hands, noticed that his hands were turning blue. She immediately pointed it out thinking maybe something was wrong with him. Guruji why are your hands turning blue? mom asked, sounding concerned. Asi Shiv I am Shiv, was all he said and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment